Thursday, April 26, 2007

13 Searches that Have Brought People to my Blog (TT # 12)


13 Searches that Have Brought People to my Blog (TT # 12)

Searches that brought people to my blog this past week, and the posts they were probably directed to.

1. Denise Austin wearing spandex. (When does she not wear spandex? Does she go anywhere dressed like a normal person? If I had her body, I probably wouldn't either, but still.)
2. Cow affection. (I can only imagine what this person was looking for and this blog doesn't have it!)
3. Jennifer smells. (This is actually a pretty popular one.)
4. Smiling spider Hawaii Uhaul.
5. Laughing Cow alfredo sauce.
6. Ways to get around firewalls. (I've clearly set a bad example.)
7. Milky Way eggs.
8. Bisquene.
9. Inspirational quotes for administrative assistant week. (They came to the wrong place!)
10. Beth Moore Isaiah 61.
11. Badonk and adonk. (two separate searches)
12. The Beatrice Letters Spoil. (They probably didn't know what they were getting into with that one!)
13. Girls are so mean.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!






20 comments:

Jane said...

Well, I'm here because you were kind enough to visit me! I would hate to know what searches bring people to MY blog!!

Tink said...

I love this kind of lists! Always interesting to see what people search for. Sometimes you're amazed, sometimes you're pleased, sometimes you're disgusted... *LOL*

My TT is a list of things I do on the computer!

Jennifer (mom of four) said...

That is so funny. I have checked my stats but I have not had anything to abnormal in the search part. Maybe I should throw some funny sentences in my posts.

Anonymous said...

"Cow affection" LOL.

Very interesting list.
I should look and see what searches bring people to my site -- but I'm kind of afraid to.

Happy TT!

I'm sharing Florida sunsets pictures on my TT today. :) http://janne.cc/blog/?p=97

byoc said...

good stuff! I love the Crab Love and Cow love!

Unknown said...

LOL! I love these lists. I always like to see what google sends my way and seeing how others get hit is always fun. I love the inspirational quotes for admin week... hahahaha ;)

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Interesting! I think I need to find out how to find this out.

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I love Google searches... where would we be without them? (a lot less amused, that's for sure)

Happy TT!

Robin said...

Yours are much more interesting than mine. I think I need to start throwing random odd phrases into my blog entries...

Jen said...

Wow how funny!!! Just goes to show you people search for weird stuff on the internet. Spose I should check mine... eek.

Happy TT!!

Lisa said...

You just really gotta wonder what people are thinking. And, how much spam do you think they get? how bad is their popup situation after clicking on stuff like that?

Mo said...

looking for 'cow affection'? LoL..now, that's funny!!

L^2 said...

LOL! I always love these lists. It's always amazing and usually amusing to see how people find our blogs.
Thanks for visiting my TT! :-)

Happy Mama to Three said...

I stand in amazement at some of the bizarre searches that drive people around the net.

Thanks you for your visit to my TT.

Cindi

Christina (BookTasty) said...

Denise Austen Wearing spandex is hilarious!

Cindy Swanson said...

I'm always amused at some of the searche that bring people to my blog. Great idea for a TT...I should borrow it sometime! Stop by my TT when you get a moment.

Anonymous said...

I have been analyzing my web stats lately too and one of the searches was about "a nurse giving a man an enema" - go figure. Don't know whether to laugh or cry . . .

Thanks for sharing your list - very entertaining.

And, thanks for visiting my blog!

Sophisticated Writer said...

I should make a list like that soon. Funny what people look for online.

Anonymous said...

I think this is my fav of your T13s. I always laugh looking at my site tracker and seeing the searches that directed people to my site.

Remember that post I did about tacky V Day gifts? I get tons of hits on that from people searching for gifts. I always wonder what they think when they go to my site looking to buy those gifts and find that instead of listing them for sale, I am actually making fun of people who buy them.

Pamela said...

My best of all searches that brought someone to my blog was: drumroll please...

MAKING BIRD CALLS BY FARTING