Monday, April 09, 2007

All I Really Need

So I noticed on Heather's blog that she was doing the meme where you type "Your name needs" into google and see what it brings up. That's always fun, so I thought I'd do it too.

Jennifer Needs...

Jennifer Needs a cold shower.
Jennifer needs a smack daddy.
Jennifer Needs Help!
Jennifer needs to own up and apologize to Simon.
Jennifer needs to be thankful for being discovered, she was discovered on American Idol not Burger King.
Jennifer needs to soar in some way.
Jennifer needs to get over herself.
Jennifer needs to spend that money on new shoes, have you seen the latest busted tennis shoes she wears.

Jennifer Wants...

Jennifer wants us to build a doghouse for Homer.
Jennifer wants a career.
Jennifer wants to cook a holiday meal with all the trimmings, a ham with cloves, a turkey with stuffing, potato gratin and a cranberry tart.
Jennifer wants to marry a “very strong, very kind and loving free spirit,” have four children and live in West Africa or New Zealand.
Jennifer wants to get loud and clear about women, organization skills, and time management.
Jennifer wants to know, "Do any animals live down in the deepest part of lakes?"

Jennifer Looks Like...

Jennifer looks like a blue eyed squirrel.
Jennifer looks like Jenny from the Blah!
Jennifer looks like she slimmed down a little bit.
Jennifer looks like a diva in the dress while Gwenyth looks hella plain.
Jennifer looks like a fembot about to unload on austin powers with those nipples!!

Jennifer Smells Like...

Jennifer smells like poop.
Jennifer smells like a monkey.


In the process, I learned all about the secret lives of Jennifer Lopez (she wants kids), Jennifer Aniston (she wants to adopt a baby and get on with her life), Jennifer Hudson (she needs to get over herself), Jennifer Garner (she wants at least one more kid--and who wouldn't want to have Ben's babies? I mean, really! Sign me up!), and Jennifer Wilbanks (the runaway bride). Fascinating.

In other news, I went to Wal-Mart last night looking for marked down Easter candy, Cadbury Mini-Eggs in particular, and the candy wasn't marked down and there were no Mini-Eggs to be found. They're my favorite candy of all time. To add insult to injury, when I came into work today, I noticed an empty "fun size" package of Mini-Eggs in my trash can. Someone had also taken down one of my "wall of shame" pictures and just left it lying on top of some picture frames. It didn't just fall down. It was held up there with a magnet and the magnet is lying on the other side of my desk. No respect for personal property up here. None.

No comments: