Friday, April 27, 2007

More Gym News

Gym stories keep presenting themselves to me.

Yesterday as I was leaving the gym (I ran 11 minutes in increments of 5min./3min./3min., but the distance I covered in 30 minutes was greater than it usually is--2.18 miles, so I walked a little faster than I usually do), I walked into the women's locker room/bathroom and there were two girls and a guy in there! One of the girls is a trainer at the gym and she said, "Oh, it's OK, he's just hanging out in here." Uh...OK! So long as he's just "hanging out" in the women's locker room/restroom where chicks change clothes and take showers. That'll be ok! What?! Anyway, I think that his wife or girlfriend was the other chick that was in there and she must have gotten sick or fainted or something because it looked like they were worried about her. That's understandable. I just thought that the explanation was odd.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's FRIDAY! Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

I guess it would be okay if he was naked too. ha ha ha ha.
(sometimes I just think I'm so funny and I'm not.)

Scribbit said...

That's totally NOT okay. And since when is "hanging out" an explanation? Where's the management/security?