Wednesday, December 13, 2006

A Return to Alias

I know I skipped blogging yesterday. I just haven't had anything to say and I figure I bore people enough when I *do* have something to say.

Work has been fairly slow this week. I'm mostly just answering random questions and doing adhoc stuff. Fun, Fun!

I've petitioned Something Brewing to be an OBCZ for bookcrossing.com. We'll see what they say. There's really no good reason for them not to want to do it. It's not as if anything much is required of them.

I've been watching the Dennie website today and awaiting the arrival of Tara's baby. It looks like it won't be too much longer! Speaking of babies, someone brought her baby up here and he sounds like a lawnmower. He's got cute little chubby legs though.

Oh! Alias started back up last night. Mandy, we missed you! I hope you're feeling better soon. If you don't want to know what happened, don't read the rest of this blog entry.

I'm serious.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Dearest Vaughn,

We will miss you. Your extreme will to live was evidenced by your survival of approximately 235 bullet holes in your chest. The doctors showed a lot of initiative when they did surgery to try to remove the bullets and repair the damage. Shame you died anyway and left Sydney to bear your love child without any support from anyone but Daddy Jack. You would be happy to know that she's still fighting the bad guys, even in her gravid state. It really disturbs me and makes me nervous that she's being irresponsible and continuing to go out on missions. It kind of makes me want to call CPS on her but then I realize that the baby hasn't been born yet and she is, after all, just a fictional character. Your friend Weiss is leaving too, and of course we've just recently lost Nadia (though nobody seems to care too much) to an unforeseen zombie attack. Things couldn't possibly get worse. The compounded weight of all the losses is almost too much to bear, but we will get by.

Your pal,
Me

P.S.--Balthazar Getty can't compare to your eye-candyness.

No comments: