Thursday, December 14, 2006

Adult Material?

When I tried to log into blogger at work, it told me the site was blocked for the reason of: Sex, Adult Material.

How very odd! I hope that's a temporary fluke. I rather like being able to blog at work.

Today I received a "Christian Test" in the mail from a local Church of Christ. I'm really quite sick of receiving propaganda from the COC. Of all of the different denominations, it has to be the one that raises my ire the most. It has to be the most judgemental Christian denomination on the planet. Needless to say, I failed the "Christian Test"...out of all the things people could nitpick about me to speculate I'm not a Christian, who would have thought it would have come down to how I was baptized? I could have given them some more interesting and creative material to work with if they would have just asked (my alleged writing of sexually explicit blogs would have been a good start!).

By the way, if you're COC and you're reading this, know that I don't doubt your salvation. I just think that "screaming" at people about non-essentials is a big waste of time and probably turns more people away from Christianity than the number of people who it leads to Christianity. It makes my bloodpressure rise.

3 comments:

Roz said...

You read Black? Did you like it? Email me about what you thought. :)

Toebee's Fumes said...

Preach it sister!

Go Bucky!

Mercy's Maid said...

roz,

I haven't read it. It's been setting on my "to be read" shelf for like...years. Maybe one of these days.

Toebee,

I think you mean Go Hogs! Wooooooooo Pig Sooie!