Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wrongness

This is just wrong.

Today has been so busy that I almost didn't have a chance to blog. Now it's 4:30 and I'm officially calling it a day. If I have to audit another document today, I'll gouge my eyes out and possibly someone else's too.

I finally was able to buy shiny things yesterday. Nothing says class like a purple rhinestone belly ring. I wanted a jolly roger flag thingy (because I think it would be funny for me to have one considering I'm not technically a pirate), but they didn't have one.

Apparently some people make body piercings a family affair because there was this big group of girls in there with a lady who appeared to be their mother and they were all getting piercings and, quite frankly, being sissies about the whole ordeal. I wanted to tell them to quit whining, but I knew I was outnumbered.

No comments: