Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Bellies Need Bling Too!

I went to find a replacement belly ring today...showed up at the place at 12:45 only to find out that they don't open until 1. People don't need tattoos and piercings and accessories before 1? I beg to differ!

I guess I'll have to go back after work.

I stopped by Wendy's on my way back from the failed quest for shiny things and ordered a baked potato with my combo (instead of fries). Apparently they punish customers for stepping outside the norm by drowning the baked potato in artificial cheese. It was a little much. I think the person in charge of dispensing cheese fell over on the cheese dispensing button and died or something. Nobody in a right mental/physical state would have done that to a potato or me. Cruel and unusual.

I thought I had something else to say, but I can't remember and people want me to work. Don't they know I'm just here to get paid?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone needs one of these...

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2006/08/bumper_dumper_eases_life_outdoors.html

Anonymous said...

oops...
try

http://www.ubergizmo.com/15/archives/2006/08/
bumper_dumper_eases_life_outdoors.html