Monday, April 25, 2011

Xbox or Reading or Storm Reports?

What do people in my neighborhood do when we're in the path of a tornado? They stand in their driveways and take pictures of the cloud going over their houses! I knew one was coming, but it's more informative to watch the neighbors than the news.

Anyway, It's going to be a long night of storms. Butter has already violated the carpet once (she is now back outside!)and I'm just waiting for Maya to follow suit, because she refused to go out in the wet grass when I took her out earlier. Not a good thing when the house is for sale!

I'm "bored" (I have things I could do, but I'd rather do something fun). I'm debating between xbox and reading. I could watch the news to stay up to date on the storms, but I guess I could just keep the blinds open and watch the neighbors.

No comments: