Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Raise Your Hand if You're Ready to See Sunshine

I think I'm getting SAD (seasonal affective disorder). I'm combatting it by eating chocolate.

Today I get to negotiate about my first offer on the house. I'm generally a bit of a hard-a about stuff like this, so I'm hoping the people aren't totally unreasonable. It would be nice to have this off my plate, but not nice enough to give my house away.

In other news, the crazy weather has screwed up a panel of my fence. The top of it is flapping in the breeze. Hopefully it will stay intact until my brother in law is here this weekend. I don't think it will be a huge thing to fix (just needs a few extra nails/screws to reattach it to the post), but I'm under no illusions that I can do it by myself. Solo fence projects never go well at my house. :) I'm smart enough to learn from my mistakes.

No comments: