Tuesday, November 02, 2010

NaNoBloMoNo

Good luck to everyone participating in NaNoBloMo. As my title suggests, I will not be participating. I know my limits. :) Plus, it's already the 2nd, so I have already failed.

In gaming news, I am trying my hand at Assassin's Creed. A friend let me borrow it and I'm still trying to get the hang of it. I tend to focus on one game at a time, so I get very used to the controls for a certain game and then when I switch games, I do all kinds of crazy things like throw grenades when I'm trying to melee and stuff like that.

Scentsy continues to be lots of fun. I'm doing two fundraisers right now, so we'll see how they go. Apparently, I don't ease into anything.

Remember when Sonic had peanut butter milkshakes? Yarnell's Pig Trail Ice Cream reminds me of them.

Maya continues to be a little ray of sunshine. She was a big hit with the kids who came trick or treating. She wore her pink skull and crossbones sweater and stepped out onto the porch to smell everyone. She got lots of oohs and ahs.

Mercy continues to be sweet and adorable, as always.

Butter continues to be Butter. Bless her heart. :)

Enough randomness for one day! Have a happy November!

No comments: