Thursday, January 03, 2008

A Witch by Any Other Name

First of all, a haiku for you.

You suck, Bronchitis!
Thunder rumbles in my lungs
Expectoration!

Yes, I made that up just for you, my publics. Thought I'd paint a little picture of my personal health as it stands right now. You're welcome.

I finally broke down and went to the doctor today. He wrote a few prescriptions and I was out of there fairly quickly.

You may recall how my recent jaunt to the Wal-Mart pharmacy went. Well, Shonda was working again today. Only today her name was Yvonne. Same chick. Different name tag. She's an evil genius, my nemesis.

I didn't have to deal with her today, but it would have been kind of fun to cough on her and start muttering about "a nasty case of tuberculosis".

How did my medicine end up costing over $120 when one of the RXs was generic? As it turns out, not all of their generics are $4 like I thought. Bring on the socialized health care.

3 comments:

Roz said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well. I was feeling better for a while, but I started back to sniffling this morning. I think it is the weather. :)

Anonymous said...

I loved your haiku >.> so powerful and moving. LOL creative.

Pamela said...

haiku!!!
God bless you.

hee hee