So...is anyone excited that American Gladiators is back? I loved the show when I was little, so I nearly peed my pants when I saw they had redone it.
I didn't watch last night, but I did see Sunday night's epidode.
Here are my thoughts.
1. It'd be a lot better if nobody was allowed to speak.
2. How many times can Hulk Hogan work the word "brother" into a sentence?
3. Lay off the steroids, Hellga! I hope she wears bloomers under that skirt because I have a feeling she's hiding some dangly bits!
4. Wolf is a little too into his gimmick. I could do with less howling. And he looks like he's probably carrying lice.
5. Titan looks like a Disney cartoon character. Does he or does he not?
6. Who wrote the cheesy bios?
7. I think it's interesting that the contestants are competing to become the gladiators next season. That's kind of cool. Although, I'm afraid for this guy who calls himself "the spider monkey".
You can see his impression of a spider monkey here:
8. Do wolves eat spider monkeys?