Monday, January 28, 2008

Public Service Announcement

I just learned about this search engine that gives money to a charity for every search you do. Every time I've seen something similar, you have to actually buy something from a merchant (Amazon has a program like that) for the organization to receive money. That's not the case with this site. ANY search earns the charity of choice money.

It's called http://www.goodsearch.com/ and when I took at look at the different local charities that are set up on it, I was shocked to see how many there are to choose from!

It's powered by yahoo, so the results are good.

Why not use it as your search engine and help out a local non-profit organization?

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That is neat! Hey - you left a comment on my blog about I Spy Bags... I'm new to blogging, so I don't know if there is an easier way to respond, but anyway...! You should be able to buy 'fabric' paper at your local craft store (I made my prototypes from some I found at JoAnn's). You just feed it into your inkjet printer like paper - instant item list on fabric. I wish you the best of luck in your sewing endeavors! And, I can't help but say... if you have trouble making the I Spy Bag for your friend, feel free to buy one from me!!! LOL