Thursday, September 13, 2007
13 Myspace "Names" People Should Be Ashamed Of (TT #28)
TT header created by Samulli.
I was browsing through my general area's myspace profiles the other day and was shocked and appalled by some of the names people have assigned to their profile. For those of you who have been hiding under a rock and aren't familiar with Myspace, people usually use their first name or a nickname. Mine, for instance, is nothing flashy. I'm very boring like that. But I guess I could adopt one of the below if I want to spice up my profile.
1. Vicious Vixen (I'm scared! Somebody hold me!)
2. Fierce Cupcake (Elaine, you could be Fierce Muffin!)
3. i luv u baby (Aww, thanks! i luv u too!)
4. Tha Solution (What is the meaning of this word, "Tha"?)
5. Heather Hottie! (It's like I've always said...if you have to tell people you're hot or sexy, you probably aren't!)
6. Dilly Willy (You make me laugh, Dilly!)
7. dude bag (I know your momma didn't name you that!)
8. Parachute! (But he doesn't look like a parachute.)
9. I gotta make it (You gotta make it where? Prostitute school? What message are you sending all sprawled out on a car with your butt up in the air?)
10. Who Farted? (The smeller's the feller!)
11. Unknown_Clover (Does anyone ever really "know" clover? That's deep!)
12. Big Tutu Respected By All (Respect Big Tutu's Authoriti!)
13. Miss Tiny (And I'll be honest with you, she's not. Maybe it's the power of positive thinking. I'll have to check back later and see if she has a new smaller picture up. If so, I might adopt that name.)
To visit the Thursday Thirteen site, go here.
Other Thursday Thirteen participants: