Wednesday, August 01, 2007

You Can Take the Trashy Hair Off of The Girl...

But you can't take the trashy out of the girl. Or something.

I had to go get my hair re-did today at lunch. The Hair Stylist of Accidental Death and Dismemberment and Pain and Suffering didn't do such a hot job with my highlights on Saturday, and it was driving me nuts. I looked like a funky skunky. That's OK. I don't mind looking a little crazy, but I do mind looking like I got drunk one night and stumbled around my trailer with a bottle of peroxide and highlighted it myself.

So she fixed it... or at least she fixed the most noticible parts of it today.
I need to find a new hair person. Someone who doesn't attempt to pull my halfway-down-my-back long hair through a cap to highlight it every time I go in. Someone who doesn't leave 1/2 inch roots when she colors it. Someone who can wax my eyebrows without pushing my eyeballs into the back of my head. Someone who doesn't giggle when she hurts me.

You know, the basic things that everyone wants in a hair stylist.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, attack of the sadist stylist, or something....
BTW, I have solved the riddle as to the severed-arm-Homer - no, I've not seen the movie, might watch it when it comes on local TV or something, but until then "D'oh!" - anyhoo, my sister has seen the movie twice already, and said originally, Homer's arm was sticking out there holding a remote* (I think that's what she said), but then someone broke it off and stoled it. At least that's what happened at the Texarkana location, don't know if that's where you were where you saw it at.

Mercy's Maid said...

Ooh, I can't believe the mystery has been solved! That's funny. :)

Anonymous said...

Here's a hint.
Call a NEW place for an appointment.
If they can fit you in this week...DON'T MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.

Call until you get put on a waiting list.