Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Remember Those Pictures?


Remember a few weeks ago when I mentioned that we went out with our friends Jerry and Kenny Tainer and had fun, but that I couldn't really discuss it without the pictures?








Aren't those the creepiest mannequins you've ever seen? The human hands on the hog are really something. And contrary to popular belief, I DID NOT have anything to do with Jerry lifting the scary lady's skirt. She heard that her bloomers had been stolen and had to check it out for herself.

And yes, that is a picture of us getting in trouble for molesting the mannequins. For the record, I'm not the one who pulled scary lady's hand off either.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

oh to be a kid again....

Anonymous said...

That looks like fun.

What I want to know is, what's up with them putting nipples on mannequins lately? I keep noticing that in all the clothing stores. Braless mannequins with cute shirts but full headlights on. It's disgusting.

Mercy's Maid said...

I agree, Mandy. We should start an anti-nipple campaign called, "Nipples: Who Needs 'Em?"

Anonymous said...

The mannequin resembles Michael Jackson....