Monday, June 04, 2007

PayPerPost Love

I haven't posted about PayPerPost lately, so here's an update.

Counting this post, I have made about $25, and that's from writing three short posts to promote PayPerPost opportunities. It's really easy money, and I can decide what opportunities to take and when/how often to take them. In the meantime, I've learned about some neat sites and products that I didn't know about before PayPerPost! You may notice me picking up a few more between now and my vacation in August--I think it would be great if I could use my PayPerPost money to pay for gas during my trip.

I know some of you are looking for opportunites to make money from your own blogs. If you're interested in PayPerPost, you can click the referral link below and it will create an opportunity for you to write a review of my blog (that will earn you $7.50 and will also earn ME $7.50).

If you're interested in blog marketing, give payperpost a try!







No comments: