Sunday, April 15, 2007

Shuuuuuuun, SSShuuuuuuuunuh

This is perhaps the most bizarre example of a YouTube "film" that I've ever seen, yet I find myself trying to incorporate quotes from it into my every conversation. Maybe I'm just mesmerized with the idea of a CANDY MOUNTAINNNNNNNNNN!






In other news, my sister just called me and told me her step-daughters are having a surprise baby shower for my niece this coming Saturday. God forbid anyone in my family should give anybody some advance notice. It wouldn't be a big deal except the Literary Festival is this Saturday and I had really been looking forward to going to the Post Secret presentation that morning and was hoping to meet up with at least one Bookcrossing friend in the process (she's planning on going too and she's a lot of fun). So now I've got this dilemma about whether or not I'm obligated to go to the shower. I mean, I've bought my niece tons of baby clothes already and sent them to her, and I'm going to do a painting for her baby's room. I've also been calling and checking on her and getting updates every time she goes to the doctor. It's not like I haven't been supportive of her. So is it bad for me to skip out on the shower since I already had plans and was given very little notice or does that make me a bad aunt? Feedback, por favor.

3 comments:

Roz said...

Hmm...I thought it was really cute, and totally something I can see and hear you quoting. lol But the ending was kinda mean. I think there was a bit of forshadowing with the way the letters disappeared by exploding though. That did make me wonder if it was really okay to go into the mountain. lol :)

Anonymous said...

LMAO That is a wild video. I love it!

Anonymous said...

what....
uh...
wha...
I
er...
ummm....
..

huh?!?!?!