Friday, April 20, 2007

Scamming

Here's a neat little trick for those of you who like to scam free gifts and candy.

Apparently, if you visit a church and get a goodie bag, you can stay away from that church for awhile, visit again, and they'll bring you ANOTHER goodie bag. I didn't do it on purpose, I swear! But I'll take it as retribution for people coming to my house UNANNOUNCED. I didn't answer the door, but still.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



And for those of you who still don't care about my exercise program, here goes:

Night before last, I jogged for 17 minutes in increments of 8min./8min./1min. The 1 min. was just a bonus at the end because I was tired of walking and wanted to finish up the mile I was on.

I'm only jogging every other night because I'm not suicidal.

Last night when I went to the gym, I did 8 minutes on the bike while Kevin was finishing up his first 30 minutes of cardio and then we did weights (arms, lower back, abs, and obliques), and once we were done with that, I did 35 minutes on the eliptical.

Tonight I have to mow the yard, but I'll probably still jog a little. Have I mentioned that I might be going to the beach? There is much work to be done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I notice you didn't mention that I went back and did 30 on the bike after the weights !

You're making me look lazy !

:-)