Friday, February 16, 2007

Idiograms isn't the Word I'm Looking For...



(But I can't think of the word I mean, so I'm saying idiograms)

Thanks be to Jim for this link to funny idiograms.

I went to the actual government site that the above site is making fun of and it's even worse than I thought. In the kid's section the "mascots" are a mountain lion family. Daddy mountain lion thinks he's a gay swimsuit model or something. He has very feminine poses in all of the illustrations of him.

It even says that his "daughter" giggles every time she calls her dad the 'king of the forest'. I think we all know why.

In this picture, he appears to be saying, "Girlfriend, what you need is an ascot like mine!"

In this picture, the mom appears to be very melancholy as she ponders whether or not they should keep up the charade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the word you want is pictograms. Either way, these are still so funny I nearly peed my pants.

Mercy's Maid said...

That sounds very probable! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I would "assume" that the mountain lion is gay, too. I mean...come on! He's wearing an ascot!
The "idiograms" were hilarious. Thanks for sharing, I gotta spread that one around too ^_^