Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Welcome Back, Me.

Looky looky, I'm blogging again.

I'm not sure what I'm going to blog about at this point, which is unfortunate considering I've already begun.

Here it is.

Topic: Attention Whores. I'm not a fan. I work with some (one) and I'm keeping my earphones on all day (whether there's music playing or not) just so I won't have to listen to the A.W. If ever I'm busted out for having my headphones on with no music, my story is that I'm keeping my ears warm. Everyone up here can appreciate that since it's about 50 below on a daily basis.

Of course, it's inevitable. I'll run into the A.W. in the hall, or said A.W. will catch me as I'm leaving my desk to go to the bathroom and will assault me with stories of medical maladies and personal misfortune. In the meantime, I'll continue to keep my fingers crossed and will consider unplugging the headphones so I can wear them everywhere I go.

Let's see...Alias tonight. No Kevin though. He's forgoing Sydney Bristow to pursue other hobbies. Sydney and I see where we rank!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How funny that the initials match....