Wednesday, September 06, 2006

There are some words we should get rid of...like 'Gothtard'



Kevin showed me this website yesterday and I think each of the videos are pretty funny. www.hopeisemo.com

I'm hurting really bad today because I hate the way my new shampoo makes my hair feel..and in a way I AM that shampoo because other people hate the way I make them feel. *sob sob sob*

Seriously though, I do hate my new shampoo. I'm going to have to do a vinegar rinse or something.

And here's something else I'm sad about. My Hooter's shirt has been vandalized! It looks like bleach got on the back of it, but I haven't used any bleach. It's bizarre, but the bleach marks on the shirt look like a couple of boobs.

I guess maybe some of the laundry detergent got directly on the shirt and it just wasn't color-fast enough. Very sad story, huh? I need a governess to do my laundry (and pretty much everything else) for me.


My Personality
Neuroticism
20
Extraversion
20
Openness To Experience
26
Agreeableness
50
Conscientiousness
66
Test Yourself Compare Yourself View Full Report

MySpace Surveys, MySpace Codes and hi5 by Pulseware Survey Software

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to do with topic of the day, just, well, interesting:

http://www.theregister.com/2006/09/07/goat_free_roads/

Anonymous said...

crap, try again...

http://www.theregister.com/2006/09/07/
goat_free_roads/