Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Harsh!

I don't think that it's a good idea to punch someone out for dipping sauce, but apparently Sonic disagrees.

Yesterday we went to the Zoo. It was pretty cool. I bookcrossed a bunch of animal related books and even got a catch yesterday. Whoo hoo! They fed the snakes while we were there, so we saw a rattlesnake eat a (dead) mouse. They also fed the monkeys. I always enjoy walking up to the Koi pond and seeing them follow me around hoping I'll feed them and then watching them fight over the food when I do feed them. And one of the elephants (not sure if it was Mary or Ellen) threw dirt all over herself, so that was fun to watch. I petted the goats and they liked it. Goats have the weirdest eyes. I'm easily entertained.

I want to live at the zoo amongst all the critters.

What else? Oh, last night was Alias night, but nothing terribly important happened, I don't think. I mean, that orphanage lady had always seemed so nice until the last scene of that episode where she got a sinister look on her face. That's about it though.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMmmmm...
gooooooaats

Anonymous said...

You do know the difference between a northern zoo and a Southern zoo, right?

Mercy's Maid said...

A southern zoo has a description of the animal
on the front of the cage along with... "a recipe".

Anonymous said...

yep, but you forgot to capitalize Southern :)

Anonymous said...

That goat looks evil....

Mandy said...

I've come to realize that J.J. Abrams is master of the sinster look that catches everyone by surprise.

Mercy's Maid said...

Indeed he is, Mandy, indeed he is.