Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Shoe Pledge: It's not just for summer anymore!

Always have your toenails painted. It's my personal philosophy and one that gets a little lax during the winter when nobody is seeing my toes. It's still a good policy. I almost repainted mine this weekend, but I was lazy. After all, I was just going to the mall.

Yeah, I went to the mall alright and unfortunately parked outside of Dillards and had to go through the SHOE department (my favorite place to buy shoes) to get into the Mall-mall.

And did I find a shoe that made my heart go pitter patter? YES I did. And was it a pair of dress shoes that required me to shed my socks and use one of the hosiery footies? Of course! And do Dillards shoe salespeople sit with you and "assist" you when trying on shoes? Oh yeah! Did Donna the shoe lady see my chipped "prostitute barbie pink" nail polish? Unfortunately for me and her!

No comments: