Saturday, December 17, 2005

What a Strange Twist of Fate

on second thought...

Anyway, I went to a Christmas party. It was pretty fun. I brought mashed potatoes and macaroni and cheese. There was a chocolate fountain (I've got to get one of those for my desk!). I asked for a straw. We did a Christmas ornament exchange and I ended up with this cute moose with a snow globe under it.

We also hijacked a church bus and went Christmas caroling with these little choir bell things (I'd never seen anything like them before, but they work a lot like handbells). We were pretty uncoordinated and terrible, but it was fun anyway.

Then we went back and wrapped presents for a family the class adopted.

Now I've got to go study my Sunday school lesson before I get too sleepy to think straight (it doesn't take much!).

No comments: