Monday, December 19, 2005

Finally!

I finally had quite a bit of work to do today. Tomorrow will be busy too, so that's good. It makes the day seem to go by faster.

I went to work out at lunch, because I thought I was going to the movies tonight, but when I got home, I saw that movie night had been called off (was going to go with some girls from church). That's OK though. It was really cold outside and I just wanted to turn the heat up and stay in. So that's what I did this evening.

Tomorrow night is Alias night at some guys' from church's house (we've been doing that every Tuesday), so that'll be fun. Everyone has done a really good job of making me feel welcome and like I'm part of the group. It's been really good. In four days' time I had four invitations to do stuff (even though one kind of fell through), so they're a pretty active group.

Every Sunday that I've visited this church, a family from my old church has joined. People are starting to wonder if there's some coup going on over there or something, but I don't really think there is. Of course, I've been a little out of the loop, but there's always more people joining over there (at my old church) than leaving. It's just weird that they haven't had new members from any other church BUT my old church since I've been there.

OH! This just in...I think my itching's getting better. Can I get a PRAISE THE LORD! I wasn't sure how much longer I could take it. Anyway, I haven't taken my medicine in a few days and it's been OK. It's not gone and the skin still looks red and irritated, but it's getting better and I'm happy about that.

No comments: