Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wanted: Sugar Daddy

I've decided that I need a sugar daddy, and fast! I'm not cut out for going to work every day. I'm cut out for sleeping in all day and being a stay at home dog mommy.

Speaking of mommies, mine called me this morning to ask when I'm going to be home for Christmas. I told her I'd probably go home on the Friday before Christmas. She said,"So you won't be here on the 21st?" and I said, "No, what's the 21st?" and she said, "Our wedding anniversary." Oh yeah. They've been married for 44 years. I told her that's a long dang time to be married to the same person. Anyway, she wanted me to be there so I could babysit while they went out to dinner. I told her I could do it Friday night if they wanted to postpone it, but she didn't sound interested. She actually sounded kind of pissy, but that's kind of normal anymore.

I think I'm going to go hang out with some church people again tonight. I didn't make food this time, but I think that's OK. They're also having a Christmas party this weekend, so I need to find out where the house is and what I need to bring.

1 comment:

jasonandjennyt said...

44 years!! Dang...Tell them I said congratulations.