Monday, December 12, 2005

Post-it Note Madness!

I'm in love with post it notes! I have them scattered everywhere around my desk. I use them when I'm jotting down little notes and reminders to myself (because I can't remember anything these days unless I write it down). Anyway, my desk looks like a post-it note war zone, filled with little post-it casualties of war. A lot of the notes have stuff written on them that I'm sure made sense at the time, but don't anymore. For instance, I have one that says, "46900 chicken". Is it the number of times I visit Chick-Fil-A in a year? Possibly, but I don't think that's why I wrote it down. Another one says simply, "oc = o". I have no idea what that was about either. There are countless others.

I went to see Mandy this weekend. She is doing well. Laura W-A. actually called her while I was there. She said that she and Howard are coming home next week (I think) for the first time in a year. She said it's very snowy in Chicago. They had a foot of snow and it was still snowing.

I think I'm going to take the girls to Petsmart this weekend and get their pictures taken with Santa. It's only $8.95 for two pictures w/frames and $5 goes toward homeless pet charities. I'll run by Target at lunch and see if they still have little doggy antler headbands.

No comments: