Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Mmm...Cold Tortellini!

It used to be that the Tortellini from downstairs was my favorite thing that they served. The alfredo sauce was top notch. But lately it's been lacking. The sauce is a little thin today, but the good news is that I haven't found any onions.

It does taste like it's been sitting too close to something green though. Like lettuce or something, which makes no sense. Some people will say that lettuce doesn't have a taste, but they're liars and shouldn't be listened to.

I really need to run some errands at lunch (AKA now), but I don't feel like it. I have a bunch of work to do any way. Apparently when I take a day off, nobody can take over and keep things caught up. Bless their hearts.

I hope that I calculated incorrectly, but if not, I have to take 22 days of PDO before the end of the year or I lose it! It's nearly November. I'm just not sure I can fit it all in especially since one of my co-workers is about to leave on her honeymoon and all that jazz. That's what I hate about PDOs...they try to make it sound really good that you get over a month of paid time off each year plus holidays, but what they don't tell you is that you won't ever find a good time to take it.

Oh, I just recalculated it and it's not 20 days, it's 17.75 days. I can carry over 40 hours into next year. Whew! That's better!

No comments: