Thursday, October 13, 2005

I'm a Candy Loser!

Today we had a Business Unit meeting where we could guess how many pieces of candy were in a jar and win the candy plus 1 day of PDO. I SO wanted the candy. I could taste it.

I lost though. What makes it worse is that the girl who sits across from me won and she's been eating piece after piece all morning. I did finally steal a caramel and yell "I'm a helper!" (she didn't look like she appreciated it) but still the pain of loss is fresh.

I have to do a bunch of tedious things at work today and it's hard to get motivated. I'll get to it though...eventually.

It's been a fairly quiet week so far. It kind of makes me want to go back to sleep.

I've only worked out one day this week. That's pathetic! I've got my clothes in the car though, so I will either go at lunch or after work. This month at Curves we're playing poker. I think I might lose at that too. Especially since you have to have 5 cards to make a hand and so far I've only been once and only have one card. Oh well. All you win is Curves bucks and I've got a ton of those already---there's nothing good to spend them on. All of the current T-Shirts you can buy with them are ugly.

No comments: