Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Chick-Fil-A Haikus

On the wonderful value:

Eight piece nugget meal
You cost five nineteen. What a
delicious bargain!

On the need for sauce:

Four packs of ketchup
Perfect for a number 5
No need for the sauce

On the indoor playground:

They won't let me play
"You must be under 4 feet!"
They think I'll get stuck!


Anyway....

I had every intention of bringing a book back to work with me today so I could finish it up and return it to Curves, but I forgot it. Curses, foiled again!! I guess I'll go home at lunch and eat some leftovers and read and get my workout clothes. Maybe I can still finish it today. It's called The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith. I have mixed feelings about it. It's hard to say that it's well written because it doesn't flow as well as I would like for it to, but now and then it surprises me with something funny from out of the blue. And I guess I have gotten a little attached to the main character because I'm eager to finish the book. But I'll save my final rating for when I finish it. :)

No comments: