Saturday, October 08, 2005

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-jig

I finally came home today. It was a pretty uneventful trip back. Then I went by to pick up Butter. She was happy to see me. The nicest thing the kennel lady could think to say about her was, "She sure is a good eater!" Oh yeah she is, Lady. That's why my last words to the kennel lady as I was dropping Butter off were, "Don't let her eat you out of house and home!" Heh. She thought I was kidding!

She also said, "She's a yodeler!" That's a pretty good description of the incessant noise she makes. She said that they gave her a couple of rawhides and she really liked them. She got carsick on the way home, so I got to see the rawhides...not quite as nice the second time around, but she was in her crate, so at least it didn't get in my car.

She sure is cute though.

Still itching. My legs are almost solid purple from me scratching myself and making bruises.

I didn't work out once this week and boy did it feel good!

I'm really tired. I tossed and turned a lot of nights this week and had lots of nightmares. My two I remember from last night were that a girl I work with who is getting married just before Halloween was decorating the church for her wedding with dead birds she was hanging from the ceiling on fishing line and fish hooks.

The other dream was that I had to get married on August 16th and I was so distraught because I didn't want to get married but nobody would give me a choice. In my dream, I was trying to remember what day it was so I could figure out how much time I had left before I had to get married. I figured out it was October but I couldn't remember the date and I thought, "Well, it's only October so I still have a little time!"

I bought a springform pan today so I can make cheesecake. I might give that a try tomorrow.

That's all I know. I'm tired and I think I'm going to go get ready for bed...even if it is before 9:00!

No comments: