Monday, October 17, 2005

Carb-o-licious!

Due to the lure of alfredo sauce in our downstairs food kiosk, I decided to pick up some food and bring it back to my desk. You know how when you cook noodles too long and they get mushy? Yeah.

That wasn't so good, but at least I got my daily (week's worth?) recommended carb serving. It's part of the all carb diet.

I got a coke too. You know what I don't understand? I don't understand why twisting the cap off a bottle of coke is called a "game". It's not a game. It's not something extra that I'm doing for entertainment purposes....I would have to remove the cap to drink it anyway. Anyway, my coke cap said, "Drink coke play again". Don't worry! I'm sure I will!

I did run over to the Christian Book Outlet and found that they've restocked since I was there last week. I bought Captivating by John and Stasi Eldridge. I've heard nothing but good reviews on it, so I snatched it up. I may just leave it up here at work so I can read it during uneventful lunch hours, but who knows. I've got so many books in my to be read pile that it's not even funny.

I think I accidentally inhaled some of the roundup I sprayed yesterday. Actually, I know I did. I'm coughing a little today, but at least my respiratory system is weed free! (and no, that's not a drug reference but if it were, I'd still be weed free--just so you know. Stay off the drugs, people!).

I called and made an eye doctor appointment. Yes! I love going to the eye doctor! Just kidding! I'm nearly out of contacts though, so it's time. I'm going back to my old doctor who has no patience for my pitiful eyesight, but that's ok. We'll see how that goes.

No comments: