Monday, November 07, 2011

I'm Surprised I Even Remembered my Password

Long time no blog!

Since I last blogged, I've visited two states I'd never been to before (Maryland and West Virginia). It's kind of funny how close everything is to here. At least it seems to me that it is.

Here's a pic from our trip to WV this weekend.



Also, we're buying a house! Hallelujah! We should close early next week.



A few of my favorite things about the new house are:

hardwood floors (carpet and dog hair just don't mix)
a full basement with walkout covered patio (this will be a MIL apartment--the basement, not the patio)
a fantastic screened in back porch with skylights
granite countertops
a large yard we can fence in for the dogs! They will be so excited!

Work beckons...no rest for the wicked.

1 comment:

jasonandjennyt said...

Hey, I was bored, looking at other people's blogs and am so glad I came to yours! I didnt' even know you guys had purchased a new house! BEAUTIFUL. Looks like something right out of a magazine. Are you moved in yet? Can you post pictures of the inside?