Tuesday, June 28, 2011

His Love Language is Food

(Or at least that's what he told me the other day).

The end of last week went to hell in a handbasket. Work has been INSANE! If it weren't for living in the middle of nowhere and not wanting to commute, I would quit my job. I'm so over it.

Anyway, that being said, I moved one of the meals from last week to last night.

Monday: Herb crusted chicken (I made this and said, "I don't know what I'm going to make to go with it"...his answer was "Cheese!" So he melted cheese on his chicken and called it a side. I'm a horrible wife.)

Tuesday: Burgers and cheesy sour cream potatoes (I don't believe in potato salad, but I do believe in potatoes covered in fatness)

Wednesday: Who gives a crap! We're going to Puerto Rico tomorrow! Ole! We'll probably just pick something up.

Rest of the week: Fruity drinks with umbrellas. Happy honeymoon to me!

No comments: