Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Punked!

OK, I've been meaning to post this, but I've been alternating between having migraines, being sick, and being busy, so I haven't gotten around to it until now.

The troll story? I was punked! It's not true, but it gave me a laugh, so I'm leaving it up. Funny story, either way.

I took a day off work one day this week(bronchitis/sinus infection fun), slept until 2 in the afternoon, and then I came back to work the next day. I should have just stayed home! Good grief. I don't understand how people decide to do random things without thinking about other things that will be impacted. Especially after I have told them not to do those random things.

But today is a new day *cleansing breath*. A day that will provide its own challenges, I'm sure. :)

No comments: