Monday, October 12, 2009

Having My Head Examined

Today I get to go to the neurologist to see if he can put me on some kind of plan to get rid of these pesky headaches. I would also like for him to tell me why my neck feels out of whack (of course after a straight week of it being all crazy, I've almost got it popped back in place now...just in time for him to say, "I can't see what you're talking about.") I think the two things are somewhat related, but maybe he can do an x-ray and see it or something. I can't feel the knot anymore by touch.

I am almost completely off my other "preventative" (not so much, really) medicine, so we can try something new. Maybe something that doesn't make me so stupid. That would be a great bonus. A mind is a terrible thing to lose. Especially now that I've finally got some work to do and I actually need my mind a little bit.

Now I have to go give myself a pedicure. If I remember the last time I went to the neurologist correctly, he ran some kind of thing under my foot to test my nerves. I should have told him that people touching my feet gets on my nerves, but that's probably not what he was looking for. At any rate, nobody is so much as gazing upon these puppies until they have a fresh coat of toenail polish. There's no sense in waltzing up in there like some kind of troll.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I love pedicures. I was just thinking, yesterday, how much I'd like to have one.