Monday, April 20, 2009

Curiouser and Curiouser

My sister called me today to tell me that she had called home and talked to my dad to see how things were going. My dad cannot talk on the phone without my mom yelling over him in the background to make ammendments to whatever he's saying or correct him or just generally be the center of attention.

Anyway, as my sister was talking to him, my mom was yelling in the background. "Tell her I want her to go to Wal-Mart and buy me a turban to wear to my doctor's appointment this week! I don't want a do-rag, I want a turban!"

What? Does she think she's going to look cuter in a turban than if she'd just brush her hair? I guess she thinks she'll get more attention at the doctor's office if she shows up looking like a cancer patient. Does Wal-Mart even sell turbans?

Ridiculousness.

I haven't even called home since the first couple of days since she got out of the hospital. I just can't handle it. I think maybe something is wrong with me because probably most people would recover from being around that faster than I do. My blood boileth over.

Anyhoo!
_________________

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I had one filled with good friends and good times. I am blessed to know some of the funniest people on the planet.

1 comment:

Insulation Contractors Highlands Ranch said...

Great share, thanks for writing this