Tuesday, October 07, 2008

This Post Could Write Itself

Every time I've passed by this church I have wondered what they were thinking. Who looked at the little wooden cross and thought, "You know, this would look a lot better if it were gaily festooned with some rope lighting!"?

Furthermore, why hasn't ANYONE spent 5 minutes to take the lights down now that half of them are burned out? For the record, they've been burned out for a long time.

With a name like LIGHThouse, you'd think they'd try harder.



For more funny church signs, visit http://www.crummychurchsigns.blogspot.com.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can always count on you to give me new things to add to my RSS reader. Haha, that sign is BAD.

Cass. Just Curious said...

Too funny!

Pamela said...

I'm always jealous when someone else finds a great shot like that.

Lately I've been distracted and my camera has been quiet (thanks for your comment and comfort, by the way)

you've inspired me to start watching for a smile maker.