Saturday, August 23, 2008

Mobile Uploads

I often take pictures with my cell phone, but it's not often that I actually bother to pull them off my phone to share them.

Here are a few pictures I've taken while I was out and about.

While browsing the baby section at Old Navy (for my absolutely adorable great-nephew). Who made the decision to make the little baby mannequins headless? Hayden pointed them out to me and I must admit that they startled me.




And a poorly airbrushed car advertising airbrushing (spotted at the library)



Also at the library...this larger than life version of a guy with a machine gun resides there. Presumably to keep the unruly children that are dropped off there by their irresponsible parents in line. I think they've figured out that he's not real though because there are always some poorly behaved kids running around in there.


And as an aside, I got my hair done today. It's darker now, can you tell?

And finally, here are the pictures of the giant pills I was forced to take a few weeks ago. When one goes through the trouble to upload pictures, why not upload them all?

4 comments:

sol92258 said...

ummm, exactly what is that in the last picture used to scale the pills?

Mercy's Maid said...

It's a sewing gauge. The notches are an inch apart. You use it when you're making hems and want to keep them even. I think.

Anonymous said...

Those are great. And I have to say I've seen some of the worst behavior out of kids in the library...crazy. I witnessed a librarian have to stop a fight between a grown woman and a 10-year-old boy one time. There was profanity involved and everything.

Mercy's Maid said...

It's almost as if all of the poorly behaved kids in town live at the library. It's always a safe bet that they'll be running around screaming at each other and having slap fights. Very disconcerting, but at least they're surrounded by books and not out selling drugs or something. Books, not drugs. I'ts my personal mantra.