Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dicey's Song by Cynthia Voigt

Dicey's Song is the continued saga of the four Tillerman children as they make the adjustment from living with their mentally unstable mother (who ultimately just wanders off and leaves them) to living with their grandmother whom they didn't even know existed.

This is the second book in a series, and since I haven't read the first book, I don't know the whole back story. But I do know that it sounds even more interesting than this particular installment.

The writing is a little choppy and it starts out slow, but not too bad considering I picked it up without reading the previous book in the series. I'll be keeping my eye out for the rest of the series.

1 comment:

Books, hooks, needles, and my weightloss journey said...

I loved that series.
I don't remember the title, but my favorite is about their uncle.