Tuesday, March 04, 2008

It's Snowing!

I realize that the phrase "It's snowing!" doesn't strike glee into every person's heart, but it hardly ever snows here, so it's an event. I even saw a snowplow this morning. I think it was the first time I've ever seen a snowplow in Arkansas.

My photographer (aka TheBoy) took some pictures of the winter wonderland:

These cows live near his house and I always want to get out and pet them.



He was foolhardy enough to get up on a roof and take this picture. If he were suicidal, there would be other warning signs, wouldn't there?



Anyway, since my employer has a sucktastic inclement weather policy (meaning you're expected to show up even if you have to ride a snowmobile to work), I'm here. But I'm going to leave early. The roads are very slushy and people are going to freak out when they start freezing over.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Sorry to hear you were able to skip out on work....maybe you feel a cold coming on from the bad weather tonight? :)