Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I've Been Remiss

I wish I had seen this in time to post it for Valentine's Day.



I'm easily entertained.

Speaking of easy, one of Kevin's fish had her babies, but we weren't there to see it and we presume that they all got eaten. They're MIA. Another of the fish is pregnant too, so we're hoping to keep a better eye on her and isolate her closer to the big day.

Just after noticing that pregnant fish #1 was no longer pregnant, I noticed that there are about three million snail eggs at the top of the tank. So if anyone is in the market for some free Mystery Snails, let us know. Also, if you're in the market for some Wag Platys, let us know that too. We have four girls and one boy and the boy is obviously a pimp. I'm sure we'll end up with many many baby Platys before this is all over.

And speaking of pimps, I saw a real live pimp at the horse races on Monday. He looked like a cross between Flava Flav and Snoop Dogg and he was wearing a floor length white fur coat and a white hat. I wanted to take a picture of him, but he was too fast. Maybe next time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm having a bad day. However, I found that video hilarious. So thanks. :)

Mercy's Maid said...

Aww, I'm sorry you're having a bad day.