Friday, February 15, 2008

Exercising My Right

Today I'm going to exercise my right to a 1/2 day PDO that I won in a meeting yesterday. Yay me!

Monday I'm exercising my right to a day of horse racing--paid for by my employer (except for my betting money). I'll be taking the "late" bus this year, so that is sure to be an adventure. I hear we're not allowed to stop by the liquor store on the way back anymore, after what happened that one year...

Anyway, my job doesn't always suck--especially on the occasions when I don't actually have to be here. Hmm...

I'm also exercising my right to wear my new diamond necklace that I got for Valentine's Day. Whee! It's very sparkly and y'all know how mesmerized I am when it comes to shiny things.

I'm heading home to do sewing machine surgery. Pray for its speedy recovery.

2 comments:

Dennis and Danielle said...

we need pics!
NO idea how your new hair color looks like, or your new necklace - wish I had gotten that! nice :)
I got chocolates, and a mini-rose bush :) hehe

Mercy's Maid said...

Just for you, Dani! But it'll have to wait a couple of days. I love those mini-rose bushes. I had one when we were in college, but unfortunately I killed it.