Mo has tagged me for a middle name meme.
1. You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
2. Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of their middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
3. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog-post containing your own middle name game facts.
4. At the end of your blog-post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
5. Don’t forget to link back to the person that tagged you in the beginning
And here we go...
Analytical – I think I probably think too much. :) I don't make many decisions based solely on emotion. I try to think things through and figure out all the hows and whys. I'm a scientist at heart.
Literate- The funny thing about my love for reading is that when I was little and my school would participate in the "Book It" program, I was always the kid that didn't get her books read and cost the rest of the class a pizza party. It wasn't that I didn't like to read, it's just that there were other things that I would rather do.
Artsy – Actually, I'm kind of an artsy poser, because I don't have a ton of talent. BUT, I enjoy creative stuff and I really enjoy looking at other peoples' creative stuff.
Yummy – I couldn't think of anything for this one, so I got the boy to pick a word. He's funny.
Nearsighted – (In case you missed my post about wanting Lasik). I'm terribly nearsighted. I've worn glasses/contacts since about third grade.
Ebullient - Again, I couldn't think of anything for this one, so I got the boy to pick a word. This word (apparently) means "overflowing with fervor, enthusiasm, or excitement; high-spirited."
So, there it is; the middle name meme…and, in keeping with the rules, I tag:
~ Lisa @ Books, Lists, Life
~ Julia @ Shofar, So Good (If you're at all concerned about environmental issues, check out this post of hers. I ran out to Home Depot yesterday and picked up a couple of these.)
And in an effort to encourage these two non-regular bloggers to blog...
Yeah, I did it.
(If you choose to play - feel free - leave me a comment so I can see what's in YOUR name!!)