(Header came from here.)
I don't have a solid theme this week, so this is more of a regular blog entry, written as a list.
1. Kevin got some fish for his aquarium last night. They are various kinds of Tetras.
2. One is named Skeletor.
3. One is named Jaws.
4. One is named Azrael Abyss. I named two of them. Can you guess which ones?
5. I went to Belk yesterday because it's Clinique free gift time. The bag this time is super cute (they usually are).
6. Number of free makeup bags I own: approximately 751. What the heck am I supposed to do with all these bags? I don't even wear that much makeup.
7. Like eyeshadow. I've never figured out what the heck I'm supposed to do with that stuff. I gave up a long time ago. So if anyone (in my real life) wants the eyeshadow that came in my free gift pack, let me know.
8. In fact, you can have every compact of eye shadow that's ever come in a free gift pack. I don't know what to do with it, but I can't throw it away.
9. You can have the free perfume stuff that I used to get in my Elizabeth Arden free gifts too....not that you *need* it. I'm sure you smell great.
10. I have gotten two book boxes in the mail (via Bookcrossing) in the past two days. Unfortunately, I'm out of packing tape which means...
11. I'm going to have to break down and go to
12. I had my first experience with Larry's Pizza yesterday. I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I heard someone say, "Chocolate Peanut Butter Pizza!" Yes, please!
13. A note to Cordia Amant--Thanks for using me as a referral when you joined Bookcrossing. Feel free to look at my bookshelf and see if there's a book on my AVL list that you're interested in. I'll send it to you (just make sure the status was set by me). If you need help finding my bookshelf, leave me a comment.
To visit the Thursday Thirteen site, go here.
Other Thursday Thirteen participants: