Sunday, July 22, 2007

Guess I Should Update You

In case you're keeping up...

The baby is here. He's beautiful and squishy and has long toes like a monkey! There are a couple of pictures of him on my myspace, for those of you who have access to that. Or you can e-mail me and I'll send you a link to some pictures of him (if I know you). I lurrrrrrrve him.

We feel very blessed that both he and my niece are ok. The veterinarian anesthesiologist made some really terrible mistakes and my niece almost died. She's OK now, but it was touch and go for awhile.

I made it without beating her boyfriend of his family, but that was touch and go for awhile too. :) Seriously though. What a bunch of irresponsible clown asses.

It's been crazy busy these last few days. I was pretty much on the go the whole time I was down there and didn't get to spend a lot of time with all the people I wanted to spend time with. Sorry about that!

On a related note, I just got home and I'm really tired. Plus, I'm wondering what Harry Potter's up to (DON'T SPOIL IT FOR ME!!! I'M BEING VERY SELECTIVE ABOUT WHAT BLOG SITES I VISIT UNTIL I'M DONE WITH THE BOOK. I JUST KNOW I'M GOING TO ACCIDENTALLY LEARN WHAT'S GOING ON BEFORE I READ IT FOR MYSELF). I need to get a little reading in before bed.

No comments: