Thursday, April 05, 2007

I'd Like to Thank the Academy




A special thanks goes out to 3M for the Thinking Blogger nomination! What an honor!

According to the rules I must now nominate 5 other blogs that make me think. This was kind of tough for me because I generally gravitate toward blogs that make me laugh more than blogs that make me think! After some thought, I decided to nominate the following blogs. Many of these make me laugh AND make me think. They're the total package:

1. Heather from Madame Rubies

2. Julia from Shofar, So Good

3. Scribbit at A Blog about Motherhood in Alaska

4. Neuroticfitchmom

5. Laura from Orgjunkie She has great ideas! Maybe there's a "motivation junkie" website that will motivate me to start implementing some of Laura's ideas?

Tag, you're it! Here are the rules:

1. If, and only if, you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.

2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.

3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to the
post that you wrote.

4 comments:

Laura said...

Wow, thanks so much. I love knowing that others appreciate my blog.

You are sweet,
Laura

Tiffany Todd said...

How fun! Thanks so much! I'll post mine tomorrow. :))) This made me happy

Scribbit said...

Thanks so much, what a nice thing to have happen!

Roz said...

Congratulations! :)