Friday, March 30, 2007

Gone Fishin' (If Only in my Dreams)

Wouldn't it be a nice day to go fishing? You know, aside from the whole not being able to breathe afterwards thing, due to all the pollen. I think so. Too bad I'm at work. Bleh.

We've been told we can leave at 3 if we want to. That's all fine and good except I'm having to rerun some stuff and I fear that there will be questions about it that I will be expected to stick around and answer. Being responsible isn't all it's cut out to be.

Other than that, I've got nothing. I'm looking forward to a weekend full of reading.

2 comments:

Roz said...

Have you been having trouble with blogger. I have tried to blog for the past two days and have not been able to get into my account. :(

Mercy's Maid said...

I haven't had any unusual problems. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

That's kind of weird, though, because it let you log in to comment on my blog. Maybe try doing that and then going to blogger.com and see if it remembers that you're logged in?