Thursday, April 13, 2006

Typing Test

Take this typing test at www.typingtest.com and post your net speed as a comment.

I took each of the tests once and my highest score was a net speed of 73 WPM on the Wizard of Oz test.

I should be a medical transcriptionist or something! Or not. :)

---------------------------------

I know I posted the shoe pledge yesterday, but I think more needs to be said and maybe some clarification of my own personal ideas needs to be added.

1. There's no excuse to not have your toenails painted if you're going to wear sandals and you're a girl. Paint them. Nobody likes naked toenails. And by nobody I mean me.

2. If you can see the white part of your toenails, they're too long. Cut them. There's no excuse for that either--especially if you're going to wear shoes that show them, but even if you're not.

3. Pantyhose are the devil. If you're trying to wear them even in the warmer months when you can get away with not wearing them (ie. wearing them with open toed shoes), there might be an attachment issue. I look for ways to wear sandals in the winter so I *won't* have to wear pantyhose. There's no way I'm going to wear them in the summer.

But hey, that's just me.

No comments: